28 October 2011

I know you're all waiting with bated breath. Sorry to disappoint you.

The Overdose is taking the day off today. Why, you ask? Well, leaving aside the fact that "Fuck you, that's why" and "It's my blog and I'll do what I wanna" are perfectly sufficient answers, several reasons:

  1. My first mock trial competition ever is less than a week away and I still have not a single fucking clue what I'm doing, so I should probably prepare for that.
  2. It's time to catch up on some much-needed sleep and do various other mental maintenance tasks, including but not limited to watching The Big Lebowski for the first time in a long while (what? it's homework! my Contracts professor said I should!).
  3. Related to #2, tonight I plan to watch Game 7 at the pub with some law school peeps (and if you missed Game 6 last night, shame on you), then party with more law school peeps, then hopefully spend some time with my mother outside the confines of a hospital room.
  4. Most significantly for you all: because I love you, I'm preparing a few pieces of new content for EL that should appear sometime this weekend. Keep an eye out for that.
Enjoy your Friday. --Ed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Policy:

Excessively Logical places no restriction on the language that can be used in comments, but appropriate spelling, grammar, punctuation, and lack of "text message-speak" are greatly appreciated. All points of view are welcome here, but abusive comments (i.e. comments that directly attack Tyler or another commenter) are not tolerated and will be swiftly deleted; those who leave abusive comments will be warned and, if the problem continues, banned.